Trailer Training & Test
Many drivers do not realise that they need to pass a test to pull their horseboxes or car trailers.
We cannot train at the moment due to SARS-CoV-2 which means the test centres are generally closed. When training commences clients will need to wear protective clothing and a mask which we will provide.
Trailer training – £175 per session ( 3 to 4 hours )
A good driver who needs to pass his trailer test should allow –
- One training session (as listed above).
- £115 test fee paid to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- £175 for the hire of the car and trailer for the driving test.
Thus the minimum sum needed to pass the test is £465. At popular times, such as at the weekend the DVSA will charge a higher rate. Additional training is on a per-session costing. There is no theory test requirement for the trailer test.
Minibus Training & Test
We do not have a minibus for the D1 test but training can be given in a vehicle provided. The call out rate is £30 per hour. Our minibus page will guide you through the process of getting your provisional license and passing the theory test.
- Medical examination from any GP (You may shop around for the cheapest) £100 – £150
- Theory test multiple choice questions £26
- Hazard perception test for bus and lorry drivers £11
- Practical driving test fee £115 – £141
- Hire of vehicle for the test if needed about £150
- My fee, £30 per hour
Please phone us on 07917-666366 to discuss your requirements.
Prices correct as of July 2020